Phenix Center for Economic and Informatics Studies provides three internship opportunities for young people interested in defending human rights in Jordan, specifically economic and social rights. The internships available are in the following fields:
– Research and studies
– Projects management
– Media and communication
Phenix Center is launching the “Training Youth is a Priority” Initiative
This initiative comes in the framework of the Center’s long standing commitment to enhance young people’s capabilities that can enable them to access decent job opportunities. Phenix Center already carried out a variety of studies, reports, and awareness sessions with students, about the importance of training for decent employment, and it now opens its doors to young people looking for their first professional experiences!
- Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with our experienced team of professionals.
- Flexible working hours and schedules to accommodate students’ schedules.
- Gaining exposure to a fast-paced, collaborative office environment.
- Gaining experience in working with civil society organizations and in an organization that is oriented towards social well-being rather than profit.
- Developing experience working on a wide variety of projects.
- Opportunities to participate in networking events, organizational meetings, and receive training sessions on a weekly basis alongside existing team members.
- Compensation, which will be set according to minimum wage.
- Very good communication in Arabic and/or (oral and written);
- Capable of working both independently and as part of a team;
- Ability to learn quickly and work in a fast-paced environment;
- Basic computer skills and basic experience in computer software (such as Microsoft Office Suite, Excel, etc..
- Basic media and communication skills. (For those who would like to join the communication team).
- Basic research skills. (For those who would like to join the research team).
- Projects management skills. (For those who would like to join the projects management team).
- Understanding of local context regarding labor law, civic space, and social protection a plus.
To apply, please fill out the form sections bellow, before 28 Feb 2021
For more information’s:
E- mail : firstname.lastname@example.org